Five Benefits Of Morpheus8 For Aging Skin
While the aging process certainly affects the entire body, most men and women begin to notice the first signs and symptoms of aging on the face. These can include lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and more. Fortunately, cosmetic surgery offers a number of effective procedures to help reverse or reduce the effects of facial aging. However, not everyone is willing or able to go under the knife for their cosmetic concerns. For these men and women, board-certified internist Dr. Dale Prokupek and the expert team at Aesthetic Body Solutions are proud to offer a wide range of nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatments and procedures designed to rejuvenate the face without the expense and downtime of surgery. Learn more about one of the most exciting anti-aging treatments available in Beverly Hills, CA – Morpheus8 – including how it works and if it may be right for you.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge skin tightening treatment that utilizes advanced radiofrequency lipolysis to heat and dislodge fat cells while also stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen, resulting in a smoother, firmer, more youthful contour. Morpheus8 can be highly beneficial for patients with mild to moderate signs of facial aging who are seeking a nonsurgical facelift alternative. To better understand whether the procedure may be right for you, here are five of the most compelling benefits of Morpheus8:
1. Minimally invasive: Arguably, the most beneficial aspect of Morpheus8 is that it is a minimally invasive procedure, obviating the need for anesthesia, expensive surgical fees, and a lengthy recovery. In fact, Morpheus8 can be performed in the office using local anesthesia and usually only takes about 45 minutes to complete. Because a single tiny incision is all that is required for inserting the cannula beneath the skin, any resultant scarring is exceedingly minimal, if present at all.
2. Multiple treatment areas: Morpheus8 can be used across virtually the entire face, but it is particularly well suited to delicate areas that are prone to early aging, including the areas around the mouth and eyes. Sagging jowls, loose facial skin, and loose skin on the neck also respond well to the skin tightening effects of Morpheus8.
3. Virtually no downtime: Unlike other procedures, Morpheus8 requires little to no downtime following treatment and produces minimal side effects. Following a Morpheus8 procedure, patients will return home to rest comfortably for the rest of the day and can return to work and the majority of their daily activities, with the exception of strenuous exercise, the following day. Mild swelling and/or redness should resolve on its own within the first 1 – 3 days.
4. Single treatment needed: Another aspect setting Morpheus8 apart from alternative skin tightening procedures is that a single treatment is usually all that is needed to achieve stunning results. However, it is important for patients to have realistic expectations for the procedure’s timeline and understand that it can take up to 6 – 8 weeks or longer to see the full effects of Morpheus8 as the body begins to ramp up its production of collagen and elastin.
5. Long-lasting results: Finally, patients can enjoy their firm, smooth, youthful new look for up to five years after a single Morpheus8 procedure! To preserve your Morpheus8 results for as long as possible, it is important to also:
- Maintain a stable weight
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do not smoke
- Avoid sun exposure
- Wear sunscreen
- Maintain an appropriate skin care routine
Many men and women also utilize cosmetic injectables, laser skin treatments, and other nonsurgical therapies in the years after Morpheus8 in order to further enhance and prolong their results.
Morpheus8 in Beverly Hills, CA could be the nonsurgical facelift alternative you’ve been searching for!
Whether you’re just now starting to notice loose skin and drooping features or have been considering skin tightening treatments for a while, Morpheus8 may be right for you. To learn more about the exceptional benefits of Morpheus8 for skin tightening, call the knowledgeable team at Aesthetic Body Solutions to schedule your one-on-one consultation with award-winning board-certified internist Dr. Dale Prokupek today. We look forward to helping you feel more comfortable and confident than ever before with Morpheus8 skin tightening in Beverly Hills!